In line with our company policy all of our machinery is less than five years old. Our machines are regularly tested and serviced to ensure safe working practice and to minimise running costs.
Many of our larger machines are fitted with weigh loaders to enable the excavator to be used as a lifting appliance, this enables safe off loading and distribution of materials on site.
We also use our machines with block grabs and weigh loaders to distribute materials for the sub-structure blockwork where our forklifts cannot access.
In more recent times, due to legislation with green field run off rates, we have encountered far more attenuation schemes, the excavators with weigh loaders prove very useful when installing large diameter pipes and or culvert sections.
Some of the machines will attend our Insitu Concrete Division by lifting shutters or placing concrete thus reducing the need for concrete pumping and crane hire.
Dozers, Dump Trucks and Dumpers
Due to the size and diversity of our excavators we have a large fleet of earth moving equipment. These vary in size from 30tonne Volvo A30G Articulated dump trucks to 9tonne and 6tonne dumpers. In addition to this bulk earthmoving equipment we have CAT D6 Highdrive dozers.
All our dumpers and dozers are serviced and maintained on a regular basis.
Wheeled Diggers, Forklifts, Tractors, Dump Trailer + Bowsers and Rollers
To support our large fleet of earth moving equipment, we have a large fleet of support equipment to ensure smooth operations on site, or to provide an alternative if required.
Due to the expansion of the Groundworks business we have found our sites have become larger in size, therefore having the options to use various large earth movements or material movement equipment can give significant benefits to programme.
One of our biggest assets is the diversity and quality of our machinery, we have 360° excavators varying in size from 37tonne to 1.5tonne. Please see below our fleet listing: -
- Doosan DX340LC (34 ton) - 1Nr
- Doosan DX255LC-5 (25 ton) - 2Nr
- Case CX350 (37 ton) - 2Nr
- Case CX250 (25 ton) - 2Nr
- Case CX210 (20 ton) - 12Nr
- Case CX130 (13 ton) - 12Nr
- Volvo A30G (30 ton) Dump Truck - 4Nr
- Volvo EC250E (25 ton) - 3Nr
- Volvo EC140E (13 Ton) - 7Nr
- Volvo EC220E (20 ton) - 3Nr
- JCB 540-170 Telehandler - 1Nr
- JCB 531-70 Telehandler - 1Nr
- JCB 541-70 Telehandler - 1Nr
- Keestrack K3 Screener
- Takeuchi TB290 (8ton) - 21Nr
- Takeuchi TB2150R (15ton) - 1Nr
- Takeuchi TB285 (8.5 ton) - 1Nr
- Takeuchi TB250 (5ton) - 1Nr
- Takeuchi TB230 (3ton) - 11Nr
- Takeuchi TB216 (1.5ton) - 7Nr
- Bomag BW211PD Roller - 1Nr
- Bomag BW213DH Roller - 2Nr
- Bomag BW138 Roller - 4Nr
- Bomag BW135 Roller - 12Nr
- Bomag BW125ADH Roller - 4Nr
- Bomag BW120 Roller - 20nr
- Caterpillar D6T Dozer Blade - 1Nr
- Caterpillar D6N Dozer Blade - 1Nr
- Caterpillar 308E2 - 2Nr
- Hyundai HX140L (14ton) - 2Nr
- Thwaites (9 ton) Dumper - 33Nr
- Thwaites (6 ton) Dumper - 30Nr
- Thwaites (6 ton) Powerswivel - 5Nr
- Thwaites (5 ton) Powerswivel - 1Nr
- Thwaites (3 ton) Powerswivel - 8Nr
- New Holland E135SRLC (13 ton) - 1Nr
- Kobelco SK75 (7.5 ton) - 4Nr
- Kobelco SK55 (5 ton) - 5Nr
- AV26-2 (120 Roller) - 3Nr
- RW1575 (Trench Roller) - 7Nr
- Kubota KX080 (8 ton) - 1Nr